Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A sneak peek at something new!

Hi all

I thought I'd share with you a sneak peek of a new stamp set in the upcoming Catalogue beginning June 1st BUT what is even better is that this stamp set will be available for you to purchase between April 1-30!  It's just part of a new Summer Smooches bundle available for purchase during the month of April.



Why do I have the stamp set already??  Because I'm a demo!!  One of the best parts about being a demonstrator is getting a sneak peek at the cool new products.  Better still being a demo allowed me to earn this stamp set in January by attending Manager's Reception in San Antonio.




We also received this awesome bag at Leadership (think possible fabric sneak peek) and oooohh, the additions to this line are sooo exciting!!!!


Interested in becoming a demo??  JOIN NOW for just $150!!  The starter kit is a fantastic deal!!

Contact me and I can answer any questions you may have.

Cheers, 
K










No comments:

Post a Comment