Thursday, July 19, 2012

Festival of Prints day 4

I hope you are enjoying the cards and my trip/Convention updates.  Today is the start of classes and General session meetings which are always fun!  Convention is ONE BIG celebration and a great big PARTY!!  

Ever think of becoming a demo???  This is one great reason to join!!  Check out the great priced demonstrator starter kit - Just $125

The first card made with the pattern paper is suitable to kick off Day one of Convention classes!






Card #2 is a Christmas rendition with the Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler diagonal stripes.  I love this Chock Full of Cheer set! 




Thanks for stopping by!  Tomorrow is the last of the new cards with the Festival of Prints paper pack but I have many more patterns to create with once I get home PLUS tons of swaps I have to share.


Cheers,
K





No comments:

Post a Comment