Friday, July 20, 2012

Festival of Prints day 5

Happy Friday!

Can you believe this week went so quickly!!  Here are the last two new creations I made with the Festival of Prints paper stack.

I JUST love the new Scentsational Season stamp set in the Holiday Seasonal Catalogue.  It has other great stamps like a gingerbread, candy cane and more in it - LOVE IT!  Not to mention scented embossing powder - OMG!  AND amatching Framelit die to cut out these great shapes!!



This pattern print and the peacock go hand in hand in my opinion.  I added the Fancy Fan embossing folder (I think that's what it is called) for the card background and lots of bling!!

 

I hope you have enjoyed an extended sneak peek at some new products coming in August.  It's not too early to start planning your holiday cards.  Never too early!!

Have a fantastic weekend and keep checking back for Convention updates!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment