Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Coolin off with Christmas

While I'm not going to complain at all about the weather it would be nice to be able to sleep at night :)

Here is a creation for you to think of cooler times - Yes, I mean Christmas.

This past weekend I had to prepare a class idea for the upcoming Okotoks Scrapbook convention where I am going to be one of the participating vendors.  I'm super excited to be part of this event on October 20th at Foothills Centennial Centre.  More details on this event can be found here.


Well, now that many of you have seen the new Holiday catalogue (and are as excited about it as I am) I knew I had to use some of these great new products on this class. I'm really happy with the way this card turned out as I just used the "leftovers" from my class project.  I can't show you my class cards just yet but keep on the look out for them or better still register for the Convention and then join me at the class.


Can you spot all the fantastic treasures from the Holiday Season catalogue??  If you don't have a copy of this catalogue contact me as I have some to share.





Thanks for stopping by and stay cool!  Christmas cool!!



Cheers,
K

1 comment: