Friday, March 8, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin - Three days left to sign up!

Time is a ticking to sign up for the beginning of My Paper Pumpkin - Deadline is March 10th!

See here for more details about My Paper Pumpkin but you will not want to miss my Paper Pumpkin Palooza!

In March you will receive this fantastic kit (in the mail) to create these great quick and easy cards - 4 in total.  Plus you receive a clear block, Basic Gray stampin spot and two clear stamps.  


In April, I will be holding an exclusive Paper Pumpkin Palooza for those that have signed up to join the "club".  Bring your ink, stamps and clear block and create these projects for FREE!


 You wont want to miss joining this exciting surprise venture.  I'm soo pumped to see what next month's kit will bring!!!

Have a great weekend!

Cheers, 
K
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment