Thursday, March 7, 2013

Regional Make n' Takes

At the Regionals meetings last weekend I got a taste of what my customers feel like - projects all prepped, scored and into little kits :)

The one confession I have - I don't read all the directions!!!  I guess I'll clarify that.  I glance at the sample/photo and go from there.  BUT then if I'm unsure I'll dive into the notes.  I'm going to try and write my directions like SU does theirs and see if they are easier to follow. 

Anyways, enough of true confessions, here were our projects.  

Gorgeous note pad cover with the Clockworks set - it's on my wish list now!  I love the scoring used for texture on the cover.  Love my Simply Scored tool!

This one was made with a template and sponging Gumball Green ink.  Just use a 1" circle punch and make some swiss cheese out of a piece of cardstock  Easy peasy!

Super cute mini card box.  Use 2 - Two Tags dies and a piece of cardstock 2 7/8 x 6 3/4, scored at 2" and 4 3/4".   Score again on the long edge 1/2" from each edge.  The cards are super mini 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 cards.
 Thanks for checking in!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment