Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Paper Pumpkin arrival :) Happy Day!!!

So the parentals are arriving tonight . . . 

My mom and dad are flying in tonight and staying with us for a couple of weeks.  Now I know my house is relatively tidy (if you look past the 100's of paper crafting projects around) but it wasn't really "guest ready".  If you know what I mean.  So I spent the morning doing laundry, dusting, getting rid of about half of the cards and stuff around :) and then this arrived from Fed Ex.


 Oooooo, ahhhhh.  A little banged up but,  I'm guessing Fed Ex didn't KNOW that this was to be handled with utmost care :)



 Ack, the suspense is sooo suspenseful.  Ok, corny I know.



 TA DA!!!  The pretty Pool Partyish tissue is so pretty!


My fun new kit to play with.  I think I'm going to spend an hour with my mom and get her crafting.  That will be fun :)  I'll try an dremember to take some pics and share them.  I'm really excited now for them to get here.  

But first there is a small bit of vacuuming to do.    Okay am I the ONLY one that does this last minute clean thing before you have guests????  I can't be alone in this.

Have a great day and please excuse me if I miss a day or so of posting. You know why :)

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment