Saturday, March 2, 2013

Surprise Saturday post :)

Surprise!!  An unexpected Saturday post as I'm at the Calgary Regionals today.

I'm attending the meetings today with 25 of my team members and guests - CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?!  Who would have thunk that 5 years ago I would have this large of a team attending Regionals!!  Crazy! 

I'm super happy, glad and honoured that they are taking the day to learn more about Stampin UP and participate in a fun day of stamping and learning.  I KNOW they will have fun!

I made a few swaps to "swap" with today so I hope I have lots to of great new cards to share with you next week.

What do you think?

 Each one of the dresses are different.  The paper is from the Print Poetry stack and blinged out with different ribbons, pearls and rhinestones, In Colour Dahlias or the Vanilla flower trim. They were a blast to create.




Here's how I made that fancy strapless dress out of the Dress Up framelits.

130101 Dress Up framelits $30.95
Die cut the 2nd smallest Labels framelit.  I used plain card stock here so it's easier to see.
Line up the sleeveless dress framelit over top of the label piece. Be sure the bottom of the dress is centered and the top of the label should be peeking just over the top.

Run it through the Big Shot and this is what it will look like.  Embellish!
Hope you have fun creating this weekend!  Kids Camp is next for me!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment