Monday, March 18, 2013

Woo Hoo I did it!

Yippeee!!  I survived!  Last week was an extremely busy week for me as I had 6 events in 8 days (workshop, clubs, classes, demo days etc) so my apologies to everyone that I haven't yet returned emails and phone calls.  That's what Mondays are for!

Thank you to Sharmaine who brought me these lovely flowers.  An especially bright moment to a very white and snowy Friday night.


Here are some flowery cards for you.  I used the Secret Garden set (w-129141 or c-129144) or bundle with the framelits (w-131100 or c-131099) plus the awesome Perfectly Penned set (w-122890 or c-122892).

This one uses the the stamps plus ink.  I cut the flower out by hand and popped it up with dimensionals.  Easy peasy and great for beginner stampers.


This ones uses a bit of ribbon, pattern paper, dahlia plus the decorative label punch for the sentiment. 

Introducing the BIG SHOT!!  This one has dry embossing, heat embossing plus lots of diecutting (the Midnight Muse piece and all the flowers from the Secret Garden set).

More Big Shot flowers!  Plus a little fence with style!  This one is made with the Woodgrain embossing folder.

Hope you have a great start to your week!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment