Monday, September 30, 2013

Undefined note cards

I hope you had a fantastic weekend and had a chance to enjoy the nice weather!  

I split my weekend between hockey and family time and stamping class on Sunday!  I am happy to share I finished 16 of my own Christmas cards!!  This is the earliest I have EVER started!!  Now the plan it to address them before my next Christmas class.  I'll keep you updated on how that one goes!

The class attendees made a total of 144 cards in one day!!!  Isn't that fabulous!  Now to get started on the Christmas shopping . . .

Kidding . . . just kidding.

Now to why to check in here every day.  CARDS!

I had a few moments to carve a few stamps using the Undefined stamp kit.  There is one retired set from A LONG time ago that I have always loved and can never find.  It's the house from first Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set and so I had a friend stamp her image and then I "copied" it as best I could.



I love making stamps that I can use and use again. This adorable house makes a great house warming card, wedding card or thank you card.

Here is a close up of the stamp.


And each card I stamped is a bit different.  They were all made with the 3 1/2 x 5 note cards from Stampin UP.

Stamped with Pacific Point and the sentiment is from the set Oh, Hello
I used markers to ink the stamp in this card and Basic Gray ink for the sentiment.

This one is stamped in Staz-On and then coloured with markers and a Blender pen.  I used markers on the sentiment as well.
 
 Tomorrow I will share the details of an upcoming class!  I hope you can join me in the fun!

Cheers, 
K



 

No comments:

Post a Comment