Thursday, January 16, 2014

Cardmaker's projects

What a fun kick off to my clubs this year!  We made the two Valentine projects I shared yesterday plus two others - one technique and one card showcasing a new stamp set in the Occasions catalogue.

I used a technique I call Stained Glitter Glass.  Here is our club technique card (the glitter part is hard to see in the photo).



And here is another option with the same stamp, same colours but a different layout.

 

The Occasions card was a complete CASE from a card I received in a swap at Leadership (thanks, Lyssa).  

 
I'm not sure what it's called but the "splotch" in the Happy Watercolour set is my fave! (w) 133188 $36.95 or (c) 133191 $26.95

There are many more cards to come with this set so watch for them!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment