Monday, January 27, 2014

Due to technical difficulties . . .

I may have to take a pause in blogging.  I am getting a message that my iphoto library is full or nearing capacity.  Is that even POSSIBLE??

I will share with you some of my photos from Manager's Reception in Houston.  This is a special event for demonstrators that are performing at a certain title and we are SPOILED!

I had a fantastic time with Sharon, my new friend from Cincinatti.  We ate and ate and ate and I even rode on the Ferris Wheel despite the squeaky sounds it 
made!

The theme for Manager's Reception was Be a Big Fish!  This is the cool scuba diver that posed for a ton of pictures.


My buddies Krista, Kelly and Lynsay from Edmonton.

Holding on for dear life on the Ferris Wheel.

The view from the top of the ferris wheel.

Kobe beef sliders, chicken and lobster - YUM!

Chocolatey goodness on a cookie.

Sushi at an Aquarium - is that just weird in my mind!?!

Smoked salmon and cream cheese spun on a fork.

Crab cakes,

Oysters,

Shrimp,

Smashed potatoes (sweet and regular) and you could add pork and chicken to the mix.
 Not to mention the roast beef and turkey!  Plus trays and trays and trays of other desserts!  I love this company!



Thanks for checking in and I hope to have my iphoto problems fixed soon.  If you have any ideas please let me know!

Cheers, 
K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment