Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Valentine's for you!

Valentine's day is just around the corner and whether you have little ones, school aged kids or if you are a teacher it's nice to have little treats for those around us.

Here are some projects I made with the new Valentine's day offerings from Stampin UP.  Many of these products are only available until Jan 27th so be sure to contact me ASAP and I can add these to my order this week! Plenty of time for you to create and assemble before the 14th.


 The sweetheart treat bags are AWESOME and easily to fill, fold and embellish.  And the pre-printed Sweet Sayings cards and envelopes are super cute.  I CASED this idea from Simone Bartrum but added a photo instead of a mini calendar.  I think I'll send this out for my mom for Valentine's day.

Here are the products I used.


134609 Sweet Sayings Cards and Envelopes - 12 cards and envelopes  $7.95

134610 Sweetheart Treat Bags - 12 heart sacks, 12 die cut labels, 12 pieces of Pool Party Baker's Twine  $6.95


Language of Love (w) 133074 $20.95 (c) 133077 $15.95


 If you are in the need of individual class valentines check these out!  I saw them at Leadership and they are adorable.
Monster Hugs - 18 boy monsters, 18 googly eyes, and 18 hearts  (Boy) 132162 $7.95 (Girl) 132163 $7.95

 Thanks for checking in.

Cheers, 
K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment