Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Weekly Specials - Jan 7 -13


I'll be leaving soon to attend Stampin UP's Leadership conference in Houston and can't wait!   During the holiday break I had a huge long list of things I wanted to accomplish but of course like all plans, things change.  I did have to create a few swaps for an organized swap with fellow demos and I did that.

Not my usual "go to" colour choice but I like the end results.

Stamps - Vivid Vases, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe and Sahara Sand


There are some great weekly specials on so if you'd like to order please check out my Online store 24/7.

Wish me luck I have an uneventful trip to Houston!  I'm just thankful that I'm not out east where I know the travel plans on many demos are on hold today.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment