Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm back!!!

So my blogging from Houston plans went kind of out the window when the internet was $14.95 per day per device!!!  So I opted for the unplugged version of Leadership but that just means I have tons to show you now that I'm home. 

Monday was definitely spent catching up on the home front (laundry, cooking, shovelling and homework) you know the drill PLUS working on my club projects that I was too busy to do before I left.

But now I can return to full time blogging and another goal of mine is to get my business facebook page running so stay tuned!

I had a fantastic time in Houston and gained so many new demonstrator friends.  My usual traveling posse of Kim and Allison elected to stayed home this time but I had a new roomie, Rebecca and she introduced me to all her group of friends some from Calgary and beyond.   PLUS we met two fantastic ladies, Beth and Sharon from the US.  We had a blast and laughed so hard at dinners, during classes and more.  I love how Stampin Up events bond perfect strangers into fast friends over our love to stamping.  Sounds corny but oh so true!


Rebecca and I
Sharon and Beth
Hangin' at the Grove with more friends
My Stampin Make n' take goodies,
And a close of up of my super cool bag!  Love this one!!

Here is one card from the demo boards and I think it is oh so true!


Have a great day today!  I'm off to get ready for club tonight!

Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment