Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Double pocket Christmas card

I love this card!  I really do!  I bought the Contempo Christmas bundle to create some new cards for a few upcoming workshops and I have fallen in love!

Both the Contempo Christmas stamp set AND Jolly Holiday Designer Series paper are only 25.96 (wood mount) or 21.96 (clear mount).  Can you believe it!  This set has everything - two focal images, an inside message and the Merry Christmas sentiment.  Go check out the Handmade Holiday sales now!  There are several bundles all at 20% off.
And the paper is to die for!!  I created the card base from an 8 1/2 x 11 piece cut from this paper. This pack contains 12 sheets of 12x12 double sided cardstock.
Here is what the inside tags look like.

 Here is the link to a tutorial on how to create this double pocket card.Have any questions - give me a shout and I'll help you out.

Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers,
K

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. I think I might have to buy this set!

    ReplyDelete