Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Finally the Owl Together Class details


You WILL NOT want to miss this class.  This class includes all the supplies to create 10 cards and envelopes and the matching gift box. The cost of the class includes the Extra Large Owl punch for you to create more owl creations.  Once you get started you will not want to stop!

Date and Times - Friday, January 7th 6:30 - 9:30 or Saturday, January 8th 6:30 - 9:30
Cost - $40 includes the Owl punch or if you already own this punch choose any other punch valued at $23.95

** Note - I will be ordering these punches in December so you will have plenty of time to begin creating the owls for these cards.  When your punches arrive, I will give you the baggie of scraps and instructions to create the owls to bring to class in January.  I know - HOMEWORK!

Please notify me by December 1st so I will have the punches ordered in time for the Christmas break.  Payment must be made to me by cash or cheque by Dec 1st.

Please check my Stampin Up Website for more January class dates and times.  Sorry, no samples yet for the WOW class or Valentine class Mom and Me but it will be a busy December for me and I will post them as soon as they are created.


Cheers, 
K

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! So want to sign up for that one!! Love those owl cards :)

    ReplyDelete