Sunday, November 21, 2010

An appropriate card for today

No, I do not want it to snow but it continues to do so here in Calgary :( 



On to my card and happier things. You can probably tell from following my blog that I like clean and simple. I like a tidy look, crisp corners and straight lines.  I try to go outside the box but something keeps dragging me back to the known.

Here's the recipe.  
Stamps - Big on Christmas
Inks - Black Staz on
Markers - Marina Mist, Basic Gray, Real Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Paper - Whisper White, Real Red, Marina Mist, Old Olive
Accessories - Cutter Kit, Texture plates, Glitter brads (Wowee - so blingy), Northern Frost die, Dazzling Diamonds and Crystal Effects.  



The icicles make this a WOW card in my book.  Check out this link to see the tutorial video to create this effect.

Cheers, 
K

PS Yes that is real snow on the ground.  I just opened the door, stuck my card outside and snapped a picture.  Actually go outside - are you crazy?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment