Monday, November 22, 2010

What a bargain!

Can you guess what I have been doing???


Cutting paper yet again!  I'm creating these little swatch books and they are only $107.50 - what a deal!

Just kidding.   These books are for my anticipated new downlines that are taking advantage of the Simply Amazing Recruiting special.  (No I don't have 10 recruits but I'm hoping :)


I use my sample swatch book all the time at workshops showing new colour combos, while creating cards and scrapbook pages and often I discover new colour combos just as it lays on my desk.  I have mine sorted by ROYGBIV but you can sort it by Color Collection or whatever works for you!

So for a mere $107.50 you can purchase this worthwhile tool and receive this all for free!

 Stamps
Any stamp set $41.95 or less
Any stamp set $35.95 or less
Any stamp set $22.95 or less
Any stamp set $11.95 or less
Any Stampin' Around wheel $7.95 or less
Any Clear block $8.95 or less

Paper
Any Patterns Designer Series 12x12 paper stack (value $24.95)
Asst Smooth cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 (value $8.50)
8 1/2 x 11 cardstock pack (value $9.25)

Inks and Markers
Versamark pad (value $9.95)
Any 4 Classic ink pad (value each $7.25)
Any 2 Stampin Write markers (value each $4.50)
Single Blender pen
Any Classic refill (value $3.75)

Accessories
Any roll of ribbon $12.25 or less
Snail adhesive (value $9.75)
Stampin Mist (value $5.50)
Stampin Scrub (value $20.95)
Stampin Dimensionals (value $5.50)
Single Stampin sponge
Stampin Around Self Inking handle (value $4.95)
Uninked cartridge (standard size) (value 6.50)
Any Decor element (value $9.95 or less)
Decor Applicator tool (value $2.25)




Contact me for more details or check out my website to get started.  My password is I CAN STAMP.


Cheers,


PS Check back tomorrow for my January class schedule!!!!  







No comments:

Post a Comment