Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Convention Awards night!

As I go through all my pictures from Convention I remember all the highlights I have yet to share with you.

On the Thursday evening of Convention Stampin Up celebrates the Annual Awards with the top demonstrators in Canada and the US in Sales, Recruiting and Leadership.  No, I'm not anywhere being close to the demonstrators that earn these accolades but one can always dream and work towards it, right? 


The highlight for me was being able to walk across the stage and be celebrated for earning the Disney Incentive Trip.  Here are Kim and I in our moment in the spotlight!


After the awards night where my HERO Heather Summers, just rocked the Canadian Awards we partied in the ballroom until late - okay, my kinda late which was like 11:00!  Heather is my MDS guru so if you have this software I'm sure you've heard me rave about her.

Kim loving her dessert!

Allison and I

Anne Granger, totally cool demo from Ontario.  We met on the cruise to Alaska!

Ann Clemmer, THE ANN from stamperdog.com  She is my Bingo Buddy from the cruise.

Yummy cupcakes for us!

And what happens when you put chocolate in front of 100's of demos

Robin and April (my roommates) having a blast on the dance floor.

YMCA!

Three more awesome demos from Ontario - Marjaliese, Tracey and Sundee.  They stayed at the same hotel as us.  We should just make it the Canadian hotel for Convention every year!

It was a fun night and a new addition to Convention.  I hope they do it every year!


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment