Thursday, July 14, 2011

Our bag and Momento Mall

Today was check in day at Convention and now I know why they say MANY times to bring comfortable walking shoes. I think I walked the equivalent of 10 miles, okay seriously, I walked a lot. 

Here are a few pics from the day.

This is my crew I'm hangin' with.  Robin, Allison, Kim and April

Here is our convention bag!  It is beautfiul and totally functional!  I can't wait to haul this thing around to workshops.
Here are the bag tags I made for my Convention friends.  This is a better pic of the tag than the one on my bag.


After check in it was off to Momento mall.  I snapped a few pics of the craziness.  I didn't go too overboard but there is always tomorrow.








Umbrellas, laptop skin, card holders, decorative pens, t-shirts, sweaters and so much more.


My eye lids are starting to close so I'm signing off.  Tomorrow brings another full day of classes, general session and so much more. 


Cheers, 
K



No comments:

Post a Comment