Monday, July 4, 2011

Join Stampin Up today - Just $119!

What a fantastic weekend!  We had mulitple nights out with friends and family and the best part is the kids and I have have TOTALLY adjusted our body clocks and aren't waking up at 6:30 every morning - woo hoo! We played some tennis, went to the Stamps game (CFL football not the good kind of stamps) and even some cleaning! I can say that was a successful long weekend.


All that NON stamping time didn't help my blog since I haven't had a chance to create anything but that's what today is for, right?


I will tell you about a fantastic offer SU announced on July 1st.  Join my Stampin Up demonstrator family for just $119!  Click here to see the full kit contents.  The full value of the contents is $205 and contains these great new products and more.


      

 
Also this bonus Christmas keepsake project kit is FREE (valued at over $50) just for signing up before July 31st.


Call me and we can chat about this fabulous opportunity and how Stampin Up can fit into you life too.  For me, it has opened up a host of new friends, new opportunities and crazy things like a trip to ALASKA!


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment