Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Join me next year!

Put me on the list of those demonstrators that CAN'T miss Convention!  Here is a fantastic video to give you a small taste of what's like. 

Aren't you infused with energy?  I want to invite you to join my team so I can share with you the excitement, enthusiasm and true spirit of this great company.  Before I left for Salt Lake I knew I loved to stamp and create, but this trip truly showed me how great it is to be involved with a company that is passionate, fun and genuine.  


In the past few months I have met many, many demonstrators from all over Canada and the US and I am proud to say they are my friends.  The camaraderie from the trip down to Salt Lake, to the sharing of materials over make n' takes it all was possible because I decided to join Stampin UP! just 4 years ago.

If you think becoming a demonstrator may be something to add in your life or if you want to join me for Convention next year now is a great time to join.  On Sept 17, 2011 there will be a Regional Event in Edmonton and I'm planning to fill my van and go with my growing team of demonstrators! As an added bonus the first person to sign up with me between now and August 16th will receive your choice of stamp set from the Idea book and Catty or the new Holiday mini to add to your collection.  


http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/kristineburns/promotions

Being a demonstrator can be what you anything you want from it.  Join as a hobbiest for the discount or a business builder like myself.  I decided to become a full time Stampin Up demonstrator last year and have not looked back.  I'm having the time of my life!

If you have any questions about being a Stampin Up demonstrator call me and we can chat over an ice cream.  It's HOT out there !


Cheers, 
K







No comments:

Post a Comment