Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Over the top samples from Convention - Punch Art

Hi everyone

The week has not started with the positive stamping vibes I had planned but the kids and I have had tons of fun.

Monday we went to the library and yesterday we headed to Chuckie Cheese and bowling.  I think heading back to school in a couple of weeks might be a bit of a shock for the kids and me too!  I've had such a great time relaxing with the kids and doing all the things WE want to do and NO schedule!!!  It's all coming to an end soon which is okay too, but we are definitely going to enjoy the next two weeks!!

So because I haven't stamped at all this week I will share with you something new from Convention.  These samples were displayed at the Hispanic booth and unfortunately I don't know the creator but they are awesome and I had to share!!





Today is a new day so wish me some stamping luck!


Cheers, 
K




No comments:

Post a Comment