Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August has a Spooktacular offer for you!!

I am super excited about this offer Stampin Up has for all new demonstrators that join in August.


 For each new demonstrator and the recruiting demo you receive a
FREE Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray project kit! This boo-tiful kit contains all the bits and pieces to create a super spooky Halloween decoration*—you won’t want to miss out on this exclusive offer!
* Project kit does not include ink. 


One of my goals this year is to increase my Stampin Up team by 10.  Now that is a BIG number for me and kind of scary to actually be typing that down - Yikes!  That means I am committed to growing my team and YOU can help.

If you are reading this maybe you are a customer, friend or just stumbled across my blog by chance.  If you or someone you know would like to learn more about the Stampin Up opportunity please check out this link here or contact me and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.  It can be a job, a hobby or just shop the catalogue at 20% off. 






There is no better time because the Starter kit is completely customizable.  If you own lots or nothing at all you can pick and choose up to $155 of products and pay only $125.  What a deal! PLUS no shipping on the kit!


Some added perks from me if you join my team before September 30th:

* Gather your friends and family together and we will plan your first workshop together.  If you want I will do all the demonstrations for you! You gather the company, you get the sales and you are on your way to building your business and earning Stampin UP products for FREE!!


* Earn an additional stamp set for FREE after you place your first order.  Did you know you earn 30% commission on your first order? S-W-E-E-T!


* Join before August 31st and receive the Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray project kit too!!


Since I have joined Stampin UP I have met many, many great friends and I can't believe all that I have achieved by just some paper, ink and stamps!  You can do it too!!!


Thanks for stopping by! Take some time and stamp today!


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment