Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sooo excited!!!

Guess what??  I actually got to STAMP yesterday - no joke!!!

It's not like I'm surrounded by gorgeous new stamps, inks and paper ALL DAY!!

I finished up my "work" to get ready for my retired sale and I stamped some samples for a new Christmas sampler class I'm holding in Sept - to be revealed at my retired sale and then in my newsletter soon.

AND I created a fun home decor item as well.  I love the way it turned out - decorative but not over the top!

So here are a few more pics of the goodies you will find on Thursday (and Wednesday for my hostesses and club members).

Cheers and hope to see you Wed or Thursday,
K



Craft and Classic inks all priced CHEAP!


LOADS of Designer Series papers 50 cents a sheet or 5/$2

Retired cardstock all priced separately in colour packs
Plus spend $100 or more and receive your choice of reusuable shopping bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment