Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Computer glitches start the week!

Hi there

This was supposed to post Monday morning but some unexpected computer issues caused my newsletter to go out late and I wasn't able to access my blog. Argh!

Not to worry as all is fixed!!

This was a busy work weekend for me as I had 2 classes and a downline meeting.  I had a great time crafting with all of you.

I finally had some productive stamping time to create samples for some new classes. Registration for those Christmas classes are in full swing and spaces are filling quickly so be sure to contact me ASAP if you are interested in attending.

At my downline meeting I shared the new MDS2 software and some of the cool new things it can do like
- creating in spreads
- text on a path such a curvy line or circle
- stamp image colouring (solid and line art images)
- colour palette suggestions
- search feature and so so much more. . .

Here is a simple card I designed with one of the designer templates.


 If you are curious about My Digital Studio or you have purchased it and haven't installed it be sure to mark Sept 17th on your calendar.  Come by for treats and a night out and see what MDS2 can do!!  If the 17th doesn't work for you be sure to contact me for a one on one MDS2 coffee date.


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment