Monday, January 28, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin samples

Happy Monday morning!

I know I say this a lot but I love Mondays.  I love getting back into a the routine because quite frankly weekends are pretty hectic around here and I'm sure in most houses too.  

Enough said.


When you running about in your busy week sometimes it's hard to take the time for yourself.  That's where My Paper Pumpkin can help.  Stampin Up's new subscription service allows pre-prepped projects (everything included except adhesive) to be delivered right to your door.   

 I created these cards with the My Paper Pumpkin kit super quick and now I have 4 cards ready to hand out for any occasion.

How to join?
    Visit My Paper Pumpkin.com.  It’s that EASY!


How much does it cost?
    $24.95 EVERYTHING INCLUDED (shipping too)  and you must sign up by the 10th of March to receive the first kit in March
    It’s an auto renewal subscription system but you can cancel or skip a month at any time, but why would you?


Why sign up?
    It’s fun and easy AND all pre-measured, pre-cut and pre-designed PLUS it comes right to your door. You can craft in your jammies any time of day or night!    


What if I sign up after March 10th?
    You will receive the Welcome kit (shown here) in  April and then in May, receive the May kit.
          ** You will NOT receive the April kit.



Each month I'm excited to receive a surprise kit of goodies to create something spectacular.  Join me in the fun!


If you sign up, please  contact me and I’ll send you a welcome card plus a little gift for joining.  In May I’ll be holding a Paper Pumpkin Palooza for all my subscribers with a couple of bonus projects that you can make with your Paper Pumpkin stamps.  If you are an out of town subscriber, I will mail you the projects.   

Thanks for checking in and watch for my card buffet samples this week!

Now off to create . . . 
Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment