Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Swap cards for Leadership

I have found it a bit hard going from full on Christmas to SPRING mode with my stamping but there was one die in the new Spring Catalogue that was very tempting and easy to use. Once I got it home and tried it out I knew what I wanted to create for my swap cards.

I used several new products on this card - embossing folder, Designer Series paper, ribbon and yes even a stamp set.  The stick is a lollipop stick and no Stampin Up doesn't carry those.

Here are the piles I get to swap in Orlando.  Just kidding, I think I only made 24 but that's because I have to save room for all of my Mickey souvenirs.  



We are off to toboggan today.  Andrew is over his flu, thank goodness, and so far Nathan is in the clear.  It is just terrible to see one of your kids so sick like a bump on a log.  Now he is back to his usual perky self :)

Cheers, 


PS Happy Birthday to my sis, Stephanie!  


No comments:

Post a Comment