Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Card Buffet samples part 2

More card designs - YAY!  I'm just so excited that I have something to share with you that I actually stamped.  That means I have had time to stamp!

You may have noticed that there are two cards with each design.  That's because I'm going to be prepping two colour choices for each card design.  There will 7 designs (or 7 baskets) and 2 cards in each to choose from.

 This is a simple but bright card and good for both male and female birthdays. I absolutely {heart} the Basic label single stamp clear - 132669.  So cute and works with the Apothecary Accents framelits.



Another fun card for those who like to colour with a blender pen.  You can choose any stamp from the For the Birds stamp set wood - 126405 or clear - 126407.   All the sayings and images are different so you could actually make 8 different cards with just this one design.  

Still more cards so I'll "see" you tomorrow.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment