Monday, January 21, 2013

Kids Camp projects

Morning!

How was your weekend?  It was a busy weekend for us with the start of another ball hockey season, Scrapbook club, Kids camp yesterday AND of course the start of NHL hockey (so excited, but not entirely after the Canucks played horribly the first game).  And not to mention the start of Science Fair crazies :)  I'm sure I'll be posting lots about the madness that comes with the Science fair.

Any how on to the great creations from my kids camp class.

I showed them this bookmark.


And then they created these.  




 Afterwards I let them create their own bookmark with a variety of stamps, markers and paper. 

We also made some interactive cards with some retired stamp sets I still have.  I knew they would love the spinner card but the maze one was a hit as well.


Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment