Thursday, June 20, 2013

Swap card time - TAG IT!

One thing great about rainy days is that it's a perfect time to STAMP!  I'm getting organized and ready for my annual trip to Salt Lake City and the Stampin Up Convention and that means swapping time!

I signed up for two swaps using the new TAG IT stamp set.  Tag it is this year's Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set.   I hope to gather tons of ideas to have another RMHC card class where you can create and donate cards to a fantastic cause.

With each stamp set purchased, Stampin UP will donate $3 to RMHC. 130300 (w) 27.95 or 130303(c) 20.95

 Here is my first swap card.  I like how it turned out in the end but you should have seen the process!  It was a bit chaotic and messy to begin with!


Check back tomorrow to see the second swap card I made.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment