Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Banner Greetings!

Whoa!  Where did the day go??  I have had my nose in the catalogue ALL day and when I looked up the day was gone!!

I have just a quick card to share with you that is going to be one of my possible swaps for the upcoming Convention in July.   There is a set in the new catalogue called Remembering Your Birthday and this card was created using one of the sentiments as inspiration - "Today calls for something pink with sprinkles on top!"


Stamps - Banner Greetings (new hostess set)
Inks - Melon Mambo, white re-inker
Paper - Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder and Quatrefancy Designer Series paper
Accessories - Chevron folder, Perfect Polka dots folder, Cupcake builder punch, Crystal Effects, Chunky silver glitter and circle punches - lots of circle punches!

 What do you think???

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment