Monday, June 17, 2013

The Perfect Blend and a perfect card!

Happy Monday!

Hope you had a nice weekend and a fun Father's Day.  Ours was pretty low key and included some Harry Potter (we are re-watching the movies again as the kids are re-reading the books), some family time and just general laziness.  It is SOOOO good to have that once and a while.

Here is a simple card I created with some of my new stamps.  I have been busy doing "other" stuff that I'll share later but know I am being a busy stamping beaver even if you don't "see" me online.


Stamps - Perfect Blend, Chalk Talk, My Paper Pumpkin stamp (spots)
Inks - Black Staz-on, Early Espresso 
Paper - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories - Stitched Grosgrain, Heart punch, 3/4" circle, 7/8" scallop circle, Chalk Talk framelits, Extra large oval, Edgelits

 Thanks for checking in!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment