Friday, September 6, 2013

Christmas Canvas Class

It's Friday already - WOW!  I can't believe how fast this week has gone!  We will be enjoying some sleep in mornings this weekend for sure.

I forgot to share Nathan's first day of school pic so here it is.


His first day was "AWESOME" in his words and loved getting his new agenda, new locker and brand new lock.  Plus seeing friends and familiar teachers it was all good.

I have heard from many of you itching to see samples of my Canvas Class so finally here it is.  




NOEL Canvas Class

Sat, Oct 19                                          1-4pm
Thurs, Nov 7                                        6-9pm

Create this one of a kind mantle piece for you or for a gift.  Completely customizable as you can change the word, add pictures and more!

Cost - $25 and you supply the canvas or $45 all supplies included


 Contact me to register for this class as space is limited to 6 people.  If there is LOTS of interest I'll add extra dates /times.

I have a demonstrator event this weekend so I'll share all the cool techniques we do next week.

Have a great weekend! 

Cheers, 
K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment