Saturday, September 14, 2013

Greetings from San Diego!

I am away this weekend in sunny San Diego and WOW is it beautiful here!  Thanks to my fabulous customers and wonderful downline I earned the Getaway vacation this year.  

Pete and I arrived to fantastic weather and a beautiful hotel - the historic US Grant opened in 1910.

Today we spent the day touring Old Town San Diego with many other Stampin UP demonstrators.

Here are a few pics of our travels.


Unbelievably decorated!

At night


An absolutely gorgeous room

Love this above the bed

Relaxing after a long travel day
Can we take this shower home with us?
And of course what a way to finish off the day - Pillow gifts!!  I little big for the luggage but no worries.  The Stampin UP Team re-wrapped everyone's gift to ensure a safe ride home.
  I wont share what we actually received in the box as I know some of you reading this may not have received yours yet.

We had an early dinner at The Yard House which had over 100 beers on tap - Pete's kind of place.



Buffalo wings

Crab cakes
And a spinach dip we forgot to take pics of.  A dinner of appies - only on vacation!!!

Thanks for checking in!

Cheers, 
K


No comments:

Post a Comment