Monday, September 16, 2013

Big Shot class - Wed, Sept 25 6- 8pm

Morning!

I knew there was a job I had to do on the plane home yesterday (get my blog post ready for Monday)  and unfortunately napping took over and I zonked out most of the way home.

My first Big Shot club class is next Wed but I have spots open to those of you that already own the Big Shot.  Cost is $10 for three projects and you will receive 3 cards plus get some tips and tricks for use with the new Card Thinlits.    As a Big Shot club member your class is free with your Big Shot bundle. See this post for more details on how to join the Big Shot club.  If you don't have a Big Shot it's a great way pay for the Big Shot over 4 months, get free products and free classes.


 Here is a close up of the Thinlit card.


 I {heart} fancy insides and this card has hearts too!  In this class I'll show you how to cut your paper to make the extra little flap on the right hand side.



 If you participate in this class you will also receive 10% off all Big Shot products too.

Contact me today to register :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristine, could you sign me up if there is still space?
    Thanks a lot,

    Hanny

    ReplyDelete