Monday, September 23, 2013

Kids Camp begins!!

I love the first Kids Camp to start the year!  It's my "back to school".  New kids, new projects and new fun!

This project began with a brainstorm one night that I couldn't sleep (that happens often).

I found these blank calendars at Walmart, laminated them.  Add a 12x12 canvas, some paper and punches and TONS of Mod Podge and VOILA!

 
 It was soo hard to keep this project on the down low - I wanted to share it with everyone but I kept it secret!  My Club Create kids made their own version of this board and I hope this calendar will keep them organized!


 Some of the papers were modge podged and some were popped up!


 This is a photo of the work in progress!  We weren't sure if it was bomb that went off or punch art maddness!

 
 Here was the alternate version my kids in the group Inky Thumbs  (7-9 year olds) made.  They were all amazing and unique in their own way.

If you have kids that love to craft be sure to check out my posting tomorrow about my Kids Craft Fair for Kids by Kids!

Cheers, 
K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment