Thursday, July 31, 2014

Convention Make n' Takes with Kinda Eclectic

Oh such fun trying to craft in the heat! How are you holding up?  

I guess it isn't too bad if all the doors, windows and lights are off, but that makes it interesting to stamp in the dark :)  

Luckily, I made today's creation on the weekend.  I can't remember a time when I have actually completed the make n'takes from Convention but in the past they have always had instructions.  Let's just say I had a taste of what my customers feel like when the come to classes :)

Here is the quick and easy version  . . .


And the stepped version with linen thread, cardstock vellum and a fun fancy clip.

Thanks for checking in and don't forget you can order any of the products I used to make these cards from my online store 24/7.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment