Thursday, July 24, 2014

Convention samples with Blendabilities

I am super excited for my Blendabilities "Try it" class tonight - woo hoo!

10 friends new and seasoned stampers that are coming to check it out!  I have a few samples from my own stash as well as Convention swaps so they will sure to be WOW'd!

Blendabilties are so easy to use and all you need is a little practice and you'll soon be colouring like a pro.

Here are some pics of cards using Blendabilties and some from classes I took while there as well. I will give credit when I know who has made them but if I'm sharing one of your samples please let me know so I can give you the credit it deserves!



Jill Olsen
Rose Marie Coleman


Plus I had to throw in some Holiday samples to whet your appetite.




If you love to colour or love the look that colouring images create Blendabilities may be for you.


The last week to take part in my Blendabilties marker share.  Contact me by August 1st.  All details can be seen here.


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment