Monday, July 28, 2014

Convention Card class - August 17th

Hope you had a great weekend!  We had a fantastic family day at Elbow Falls on Saturday, dinner with my sister and her family and lots of baby hugs with my two great nieces.  We hadn't seen Elbow Falls since last year's flooding and it was devastating to say the least.  We were lucky to get one of the 4 picnic table spots (because we went out at 9am) but if you haven't seen Elbow Falls lately you should go check it out.  It is incredible what the power of water can do.

Okay, now back to the real reason why you check in on on my blog :)  CARDS!

I am excited to share a new Convention card class with you (I can hear some of you saying - FINALLY!). We were challenged to meet 10 new customers in August and Sept and I want to enlist your help.

This card class is a great one for beginner's and seasoned stampers alike. So I'd like your help to find me NEW STAMPERS!  Send this link, post or my information to someone you think might like to try this new hobby.  We all send cards for birthdays, anniversaries and thank yous so I know there are many more that would LOVE this craft and have a NEED for these cards!  If you have a friend join this class that is new to me or new to stamping you will save $5 off your class fee.


I received these three stamp sets at Convention and I wanted to design cards that showcased these sets.  You will create 2 cards each of 3 designs for a total of 6 cards.

Date - Sun, Aug 17
Time - 1-3 or 6-8
Cost - $15 OR if you bring a new friend to stamping you will pay only $10 for 6 cards!

** The Kinda Eclectic and Amazing Birthday stamp sets will be 15% off for this one day only!!  The Seasonally Scattered stamp is new in the Holiday Catalogue and will not be available until Aug 28th.



Amazing Birthday (w) 134225 $35.95 SALE $30.56 or (c) 134228 $25.95 SALE $22.06

Kinda Eclectic (w) 135347 $33.95 SALE 28.86 or (c) 135350 $ 24.95 SALE 21.21

 
Available Aug 28 - Seasonally Scattered (w) 135020 $30.95 or (c) 135023 $21.95

 I hope you can join me for this fun class and if this one doesn't work in your summer schedule be sure there will be loads more fun classes this fall!

Leave me a comment if you have interests in a specific class - Treats class for kids, Mom and Me, Home decor, Stamp a Stacks, Card buffets etc.  I'd love to hold a private class for you and your friends as well so let me know your schedule and we can plan a fun crafting night!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment