Friday, July 18, 2014

Presentation complete!

It's me, tired little ol' me!

Day one recap from Convention . . .

But first I must go back a day - this was actually on rehearsal day with my sign :)


 Super amazing to see your name on there!  And your terrible picture in the convention guide!

And there were tons of seats, not all filled but it was a HUGE room.


Here is a pic of me on stage and what a RUSH!  I think most people had fun and learned a little something as many approached me afterwards to take pictures of my projects and lots of congratulations too.  That always feels nice. 

 I'm hearing just under 4000 crazy Stampin UP demonstrators and here is a taste of it.

 They started Convention off with a free stamp giveaway for all!  Then later on the reveal of the new Holiday Catalogue!


While I can't share all of the amazing products inside I am able to show a few samples with the new products.  Needless to say you are goingto want to see the Designer Series paper, stamp sets and accessories!!!   Loads of new framelits, punches and embossing folders too.



 Free on Thursday evening?  Come and check out the new Blendabilties and a sneak peek of the holiday offerings you can purchase on August 28th!  RSVP HERE

Off to another day of jam packed fun and I do mean JAM PACKED!  Join me next year, you know you want to!

Cheers, 
K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment