Thursday, July 3, 2014

In This Together and Flashback Designer Series Paper

It's crazy fun to get back to stamping!!  I can't believe how many stamp sets I still have to mount!  That's usually the first thing I do because I LOVE it so much!

The Flashback Designer Series paper is one paper pack that everyone has said "WHOA, I really like this one."  Once you see all the designs as a whole you will want to add this to your list.



I added lots of "embellishment" to this cad with the Chevron ribbon, Wooden elements and I used the Designer Series paper like Washi tape too.

This card makes me want to go shopping!  I need shoes!!

Thanks for checking in.

Cheers, 

K

PS Did you notice the Blendabilities in the focal image :)  The one thing I'm missing is a black marker - I have BLACK hair not brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment