Wednesday, July 3, 2013

An unbelievable card from a great friend!

A few weeks ago I had some great news!  I was asked to present at the upcoming Stampin Up Convention in Salt Lake City.  What a HUGE honour but I'd be lying if I didn't tell you I was FREAKING OUT!

I received this amazing Congratulations card from a great friend and customer. 



 The details in the skirt (ruffled In Colour ribbon) and polka dot top and on the inside there was a matching purse too!

Thank you so very much Deborah for the BEAUTIFUL card and words of encouragement!

So now the secret's out!  Yesterday it finally hit me as it turned JULY FIRST!  I have about two weeks until we leave and less than that to get this presentation in order - YIKES!

Fingers crossed I get a ton done today but we'll see.

Cheers, 
K


 

No comments:

Post a Comment