Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New product coming soon!!!

Greetings!!!

I have to do my blog post earlier, I have to do my blog post earlier . . .   

But I didn't so here goes a quick one but a super exciting one!!!

A new product called Undefined was soo cool!  You can create your own stamps with this fantastic new kit.  It look so simple and fun!


 Shannon West created these samples on stage.



She called this her breakfast food stamp set.
Then everyone was sent to create their own stamp!




The minion was my fave!  Not mine but I am definitely going to make one of these!


 Also this new tool will be available soon!  66 different envelope sizes you can create with the Envelope Punch Board!  Envelopes made with designer Series paper, cardstock, you name it!! So excited for this new tool!




Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment