Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New Card Buffet Class

Finally a new class to announce!

 Sign up for my ALL Occasion Card Buffet!   Choose from an assortment of Birthday, Wedding, Baby, Kids birthday, Sympathy, Anniversary and more!  You pick the card and amount you wish you create - Pay $2.50 per card + $5 to hold your spot.

Date - Sun, Aug 11 or Sat, Aug 31
Time - 1-5pm
Class max is 9

 Contact me what date works for you and I'll put you down.  If I don't get back to you right away don't worry as I'll be taking names down as I receive them on email.

Summer is always hard to commit to classes with vacations, nice weather etc but I hope I will see some of you in August.

Here are the first two cards I'll share with you and as always fancy insides too!


Fun unisex birthday card available in various bright colours!





inspired by Brandie Schmiesing


 Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day!

Cheers, 
K



No comments:

Post a Comment