Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cool Convention goodies

I was going to post my Convention goodies yesterday but realized that I had pics of my new Holiday goodies in there.  I can't show those to you yet so I took a new pics of my treats and will just tell you what else I received :)


 I love my new backpack!  Isn't it pretty!  It's white and silver to go with the 25th anniversary theme.  Each demo received 4 stamp sets, a Paper Pumpkin kit and a trial kit for the new Undefined line.

Plus I received a Holiday catalogue stamp set and co-ordinating punch for prize patrol, seasonal Washi Tape and the new treats kit!  So lucky to be at Convention this year!

Here is my goofy smile when they handed out the back packs!



Now is a great time to join the fun!



From now until August 31st all new recruits will receive their choice of kit in addition to the great Starter Kit!  Choose up to $155 of any Stampin Up products for only $125 (no shipping or GST)

Select any one of these great kits and you will have a ready made class idea all set for the Fall.


Option Kit Description Item Total Value
1
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit AND
Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
133507
132698
$36.90
2
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit AND
Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
133507
132697
$36.90
3
Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit 133463
$24.95
4
Tag a Bag Bundle AND
Tag a Box Bundle
131371
131372
$28.45


Contact me for more info or check out my Stampin UP website here.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment