Tuesday, October 12, 2010

3 lessons I have learned.

1) Phones aren't that scary.
2) When given a choice between 1 or 2, most people pick 2.
3) I have the best customers friends in the world!

THANK YOU to everyone that read my email, answered the phone, or called me back!  I was able to book ELEVEN workshops!  That is completely amazing!  AND all the demonstrators that participated in the challenge booked 5000 workshops!   Woo Hoo!  I earned a free stamp set from the Occasions mini and all my new hostesses now have their choice of rhinestones or pearls as their gift from me when they host their workshop.  16 people said the codeword when I phoned and received a mini stamp or an embellishment baggie.  Congrats to everyone!

Stampin UP! has been such an amazing company to work for.  The discount and small perks like free rubber are just the tip of the iceberg!  There are just a handful of days to take advantage of the free TOTE offer to all new demos.  I have a mini goal to get one recruit by the end of October and the time is going fast.  Email me ASAP if you are interested in starting your own business, getting some great products at a discount or would like to meet some new friends that enjoy this great hobby.  I say Stampin' friends are the greatest!!!

Cheers, 
K



1 comment:

  1. Oh! I forgot about this - I didn't get a call? I would have booked a party :( Lorissa

    ReplyDelete