Friday, October 1, 2010

Oct Card Buffet sneak peek

I have seriously fallen into a stamping slump.  I haven't created anything new in DAYS!  I'm hope it won't last long or it's because I'm too busy doing other 'life' things but I'm hoping it ends soon like tomorrow!  

Instead of something new I'm going to share with you a card from my October Christmas card buffet.  This card was inspired by many I have seen on splitcoast and other blogs.  Super simple and all glittery (hard to photograph but trust me, it's sparkly!)

Stamps - Warm Words (retired)
Inks - Basic Black, Versamark
Paper - Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Brushed Silver
Accessories - Irridescent Ice Embossing powder, Heat Tool, Button die, Crystal Effects, Curly Label punch, Horizontal slot (retired), Black Satin Taffeta ribbon

 

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow ... totally cute! Love how easy it looks ... hey ... maybe, just maybe I could actually make some cards this year!!

    ReplyDelete