Sunday, October 10, 2010

Playing with the Rock n' Roll technique

For my October Cardmaker's club I am highlighting the Rock n' Roll technique. Honestly I haven't done this technique very much nor was I successful with it when I tried it the first time . 



One of my friends and downline Tova created this fantastic card and I knew I had to re-visit this technique.  


Once I started I couldn't stop - I made three Rock n' Roll projects for our club meeting this month and here's a sneak peek at one of them.  Inspired by Tova and the Colour Coach for helping me with the colour combo. This one is Regal Rose, Blushing Bride and Early Espresso with Greenhouse Garden and Word Play stamp sets.




There is still room in our Cardmakers group so contact me if you'd like to learn this technique and are free on the 4th Wednesday of each month.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment